MOUNTAIN SHADOWS COMMUNITY CENTER – 9107 Del Webb Blvd.
The Mountain Shadows Community Center includes a 4,000 sq. ft. fitness center with an indoor spa, outdoor heated lap pool, an exercise room, and a table tennis area. This center also has a large brick patio called the Gratitude Garden. The Mountain Shadows Community Center is also where residents enjoy the terrific year-round Nevada climate, boasting six lighted tennis courts, four lighted shuffleboard courts, an indoor racquetball court, an outdoor walking track, and much more.
Whether you want to brush up on your putting skills in the mini golf course or catch up with neighbors in the picnic area, the Mountain Shadows Community Center has you covered.
- Exercise Room
- Racquetball Court
- Table Tennis
- Indoor Spa
- Outdoor Heated Lap Pool
- Outdoor Walking Track
- 6 Lighted Tennis Courts
- 4 Lighted Shuffleboard Courts
- 9 Hole Mini Golf Course
- 5 Horseshoe Pits
- Picnic Area
- Card Rooms
- Puzzle Room
- Administrative and Membership Offices
- Architectural and Compliance Office
- Human Resources Office
- Link Magazine Office
- Information Technology Office
Hours of Operation: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. year round
- All members must check-in and show their membership card before using the facility.
- Facility use is unsupervised. Members should consult a physician prior to starting an exercise program. Equipment instruction is available through the Fitness Department.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the indoor or outdoor fitness facilities.
- Tobacco products may only be used outdoors in designated areas. Alcohol is not permitted in any fitness area.
- Loud sound producing equipment is not permitted except as needed for programs.
- One day guest passes can be obtained with a social monitor. Guest Passes for longer stays can be obtained by contacting the Fitness Department.
- The resident must remain with guests under 19 years old.
- Individuals must be on the room schedule sheet in order to use the meeting rooms. The rooms may be scheduled by contacting the Community Services department.
- The following items are available for check-out: swimming kickboards and bocci balls.
- The Monitor will hold the resident’s card until the checked-out equipment is returned.
- Use of the pools is at the user’s own risk. Lifeguards are not provided.
- On-site showering is required prior to entering the pool or spa. If lotions are used, individuals must shower again. Appropriate attire must be worn (no cutoffs).
- Diving, running, and horseplay are not permitted. Climbing over, swinging, or leaning heavily on lane ropes or ramp rails in not permitted.
- Oversize inflatable or flotation devices are not permitted. Pool toys, such as balls, are not permitted.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the indoor pool area and should be consumed on the outdoor patio area. However, bottled water is allowed in the spa or by the pool. Glass containers, alcohol, and gum are prohibited.
- Swimmers and walkers must share lanes as much as possible by circling or splitting the lane in half. Time in lap lanes is restricted to 30 minutes when others are waiting and sharing is not reasonable.
- Lap swimming time is from 6 – 8 a.m. and 4 – 6 p.m. Priority is given to lap swimmers over walkers in lanes 1, 2, and 3.
- Persons with a cold, cough, sore or inflamed eyes, any skin or communicable disease, or with open sores or bandages must not enter the pool. Spitting or in any way contaminating the pool water or area is prohibited.
- There is a standard set-up of six card tables evenly spaced in the room. Additional tables are not to be brought into the room.
- Any type of card play is allowed. When the room is full, overflow players must go to Mountain Shadows.
MOUNTAIN SHADOWS COMMUNITY CENTER – all photos taken by Angela O’Hare
Sun City Summerlin Community Association
9107 Del Webb Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89134