The Hills Park is located in the Hills Village and is part of Summerlin North at 9100 Hillpointe Dr. This 7-acre park features a large central picnic pavilion, open lawn amphitheater and stage, children’s play area, two lighted tennis courts, sand volleyball court, half baseball court and seven picnic ramadas.
The Hills Park is conveniently located between Becker Middle School and Lummis Elementary School.
The Hills Park Rules and Regulations:
- Park is open daily until 10:30 pm
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers are allowed in the park
- No dogs are allowed in the park unless they are restrained by a leash. Pet owners are required to pick up after their pets.
- No dogs are allowed in activity or sports areas. All other animals prohibited.
- No vehicles are allowed in the park except in posted parking areas or roadways. All vehicles entering and operating in the park shall strictly obey traffic laws and posted signs.
- Absolutely no parking in red zones and along curbed entry ways.
- No camping or lodging is allowed in the park.
- No fires are allowed other than in the park barbecue.
- No fireworks, firearms or weapons of any type are allowed in the park.
- No golfing is allowed in the park
- Sales of any kind are prohibited unless prior authorization is obtained from the Summerlin council.
- Reservation of area in the park for approved special events is available through special use permits from the Summerlin council.
- Any damaging or defacing of any real or personal property in the park is strictly prohibited. Any person found to have committed an act of vandalism shall be prosecuted. Anyone witnessing any act of vandalism is requested to call the Summerlin Council at 702-341-5500.
The Hills Park Tennis Court Rules:
- No organized or professional tennis instruction permitted without approval of the Summerlin Council.
- Court time limit is one hour for singles and one and a half hour time limit for doubles.
- All players must wear tennis shoes.
- No bicycles, rollerblades, rollerskates or any other wheeled conveyances allowed on tennis courts.
- Tennis court hours are 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- No food allowed on courts, only sport bottles and resealable non-glass containers with water are allowed on the courts.
- Proper tennis court etiquette is to be observed at all times.
- Note: Courts could be slippery when wet or dirt.
Homes for Sale in The Hills Village
THE HILLS PARK – all photos taken by Angela O’Hare
Summerlin North Community Association
2120 Snow Trail
Las Vegas, NV 89134
Hours of Operation
Monday–Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday – Closed
Favorite Las Vegas Realtor
Home Realty Center