The Gardens Park is an 18-acre park located in the Gardens Village and is part of Summerlin South at 10401 Garden Park Drive. This park has a multi-sports facility that features a lighted full-sized basketball court with 6 hoops, two lighted tennis courts, sand volleyball court, a skate park, a lighted bocce ball court, horseshoe and shuffleboard courts, children’s play areas, large open festival lawn area, picnic pavilions and community restrooms.
Also located in the park is the Gardens Community Center that hosts a variety of classes and programs for residents.
Gardens Park Rules and Regulations:
- Park is open daily until 10:30 pm.
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers are allowed in the park.
- No dogs are allowed in the park unless they are restrained by a leash. Pet owners are required to pick up after their pets.
- No dogs are allowed in activity or sports areas. All other animals prohibited.
- No vehicles are allowed in the park except in posted parking areas or roadways. All vehicles entering and operating in the park shall strictly obey traffic laws and posted signs.
- Absolutely no parking in red zones and along curbed entry ways.
- No camping or lodging is allowed in the park.
- No fires are allowed other than in the park barbecue.
- No fireworks, firearms or weapons of any type are allowed in the park.
- No golfing is allowed in the park.
- Sales of any kind are prohibited unless prior authorization is obtained from the Summerlin council.
- Reservation of area in the park for approved special events is available through special use permits from the Summerlin council.
- Any damaging or defacing of any real or personal property in the park is strictly prohibited. Any person found to have committed an act of vandalism shall be prosecuted. Anyone witnessing any act of vandalism is requested to call the Summerlin Council at 702-341-5500.
The Gardens Park Tennis Court Rules:
- No organized or professional tennis instruction permitted without approval of the Summerlin Council.
- Court time limit is one hour for singles and one and a half hour time limit for doubles.
- All players must wear tennis shoes.
- No bicycles, rollerblades, rollerskates or any other wheeled conveyances allowed on tennis courts.
- Tennis court hours are 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- No food allowed on courts, only sport bottles and resealable non-glass containers with water are allowed on the courts.
- Proper tennis court etiquette is to be observed at all times.
- Note: Courts could be slippery when wet or dirt.
The Gardens Park Skate Park Rules:
- Skate at your own risk.
- Skateboarding and in-line skating are hazardous activities.
- This Park is for rollerblading and roller hockey only. All other users, including motorized vehicles, bikes and scooters are prohibited.
- All skaters must wear the appropriate safety gear which includes: helmet, elbow pads, and knee pads.
- All skaters must skate safely at all times.
- All food, drink, gum and chewing tobacco are prohibited in skate park.
- No smoking.
- Shirts must be worn at all times within the skate park.
- Profanity and abusive language are prohibited.
- Fighting or other disruptive behavior is prohibited.
- The Skate Park is used for recreational purposes only. No contests are allowed inside the Skate Park unless organized by The Summerlin Council.
- The skate park is open from 7 am to 10 pm daily.
- No trespassing while the facility is closed.
- All forms of graffiti, tagging or other means of defacing Summerlin Council property is strictly prohibited and may result in temporary closure of facility.
- Any abuse of these rules may result in termination of your skate park privileges.
- This facility is not supervised.
- The Summerlin Council assumes no liability for property or damage or any kind of injury or accident to people or property that may occur.
Basketball Court Rules:
- All courts are reserved for open play except for Summerlin Council. Sponsored events: no team practices while others are waiting.
- Non-marking sole shoes only.
- No skateboards, in-line skates, rollerskates, scooters, gas powered vehicles or bicycles are allowed on the surface of the basketball court.
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers.
- No abusive language or profanity.
- No loud music.
- Basketball court closes at 10:00 p.m.
- Any damaging or defacing of any real or personal property in the park is strictly prohibited. any person found to have committed an act of vandalism shall be prosecuted. Anyone witnessing any act of vandalism is requested to call the Summerlin Council at 702-341-5500.
Homes for Sale in The Gardens Village
THE GARDENS PARK – all photos taken by Angela O’Hare
Summerlin South Community Association
2115 Festival Plaza Dr. #220
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Hours of Operation
Monday–Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday – Closed
Favorite Las Vegas Realtor
Home Realty Center