The Arbors Tennis & Play Park is located in the Arbors Village and is part of Summerlin North at 610 Sageberry Dr. and opened in 2003. This park features five outdoor lighted tennis courts (including a stadium court), a pro-shop, and a full-time tennis instructor. The Arbors Tennis & Play Park is also the home of Summerlin’s youth and adult tennis program.
The park also features a unique custom-built tricycle tract for toddlers set within “Arborville,” picnic pavilion, a lighted full-sized basketball court with 6 hoops, and open play areas.
The Arbors Park Rules and Regulations:
- Park is open daily until 10:30 pm
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers are allowed in the park
- No dogs are allowed in the park unless they are restrained by a leash. Pet owners are required to pick up after their pets.
- No dogs are allowed in activity or sports areas. All other animals prohibited.
- No vehicles are allowed in the park except in posted parking areas or roadways. All vehicles entering and operating in the park shall strictly obey traffic laws and posted signs.
- Absolutely no parking in red zones and along curbed entry ways.
- No camping or lodging is allowed in the park.
- No fires are allowed other than in the park barbecue.
- No fireworks, firearms or weapons of any type are allowed in the park.
- No golfing is allowed in the park
- Sales of any kind are prohibited unless prior authorization is obtained from the Summerlin council.
- Reservation of area in the park for approved special events is available through special use permits from the Summerlin council.
- Any damaging or defacing of any real or personal property in the park is strictly prohibited. Any person found to have committed an act of vandalism shall be prosecuted. Anyone witnessing any act of vandalism is requested to call the Summerlin Council at 702-341-5500.
The Arbors Summerlin Tennis Club rules are:
- All players are required to register in the tennis pro shop prior to play.
- Proper tennis attire required.
- Black soled shoes prohibited.
- Food and soft drinks not allowed inside the fenced tennis court areas.
- Gum chewing is strictly prohibited.
The use of loud or profane language will result in the termination of play.
Basketball Court Rules:
- All courts are reserved for open play except for Summerlin Council. Sponsored events: no team practices while others are waiting.
- Non-marking sole shoes only.
- No skateboards, in-line skates, rollerskates, scooters, gas powered vehicles or bicycles are allowed on the surface of the basketball court.
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers.
- No abusive language or profanity.
- No loud music.
- Basketball court closes at 10:00 p.m.
- Any damaging or defacing of any real or personal property in the park is strictly prohibited. any person found to have committed an act of vandalism shall be prosecuted. Anyone witnessing any act of vandalism is requested to call the Summerlin Council at 702-341-5500.
ARBORS TENNIS & PLAY PARK – all photos taken by Angela O’Hare
Summerlin North Community Association
2120 Snow Trail
Las Vegas, NV 89134
Hours of Operation
Monday–Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday – Closed