Oak Leaf Park spans more than five acres in The Cliffs Village and is part of Summerlin South at 6401 Farness St. and opened in 2018.
Oak Leaf Park boasts four pickleball courts, two shaded playgrounds, climbing tower, central lawn and open play area, shaded picnic pavilions and even a demonstration garden.
Oak Leaf Park Rules and Regulations:
- Park is open daily until 10:30 pm
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers are allowed in the park
- No dogs are allowed in the park unless they are restrained by a leash. Pet owners are required to pick up after their pets.
- No dogs are allowed in activity or sports areas. All other animals prohibited.
- No vehicles are allowed in the park except in posted parking areas or roadways. All vehicles entering and operating in the park shall strictly obey traffic laws and posted signs.
- Absolutely no parking in red zones and along curbed entry ways.
- No camping or lodging is allowed in the park.
- No fires are allowed other than in the park barbecue.
- No fireworks, firearms or weapons of any type are allowed in the park.
- No golfing is allowed in the park
- Sales of any kind are prohibited unless prior authorization is obtained from the Summerlin council.
- Reservation of area in the park for approved special events is available through special use permits from the Summerlin council.
- Any damaging or defacing of any real or personal property in the park is strictly prohibited. Any person found to have committed an act of vandalism shall be prosecuted. Anyone witnessing any act of vandalism is requested to call the Summerlin Council at 702-341-5500.
The Oak Leaf Park Pickleball Court Rules:
- These courts are reserved for pickleball play only.
- Court time limit is one (1) hour.
- All players must wear tennis or soft sole shoes.
- No bicycles, rollerblades, rollerskates or any other wheeled conveyances allowed on courts.
- No food allowed on courts. Only sport bottles and resealable non-glass containers with water are allowed on the courts.
- Proper court etiquette is to be observed at all times.
- Note: Courts could be slippery when wet or dirty.
- For rules of the game visit www.usapa.org
Homes for Sale in The Cliffs Village
OAK LEAF PARK – all photos taken by Angela O’Hare
Summerlin South Community Association
2115 Festival Plaza Dr. #220
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Hours of Operation
Monday–Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday – Closed
Favorite Las Vegas Realtor
Home Realty Center