Reverence Park is an 8-acre park located in The Reverence Village and is part of Summerlin West at 2901 Reverence Parkway. This park features beautiful mountain views with large open play areas, two lighted tennis courts, a lighted sand volleyball court, a lighted full-sized basketball court, playground, covered picnic areas and community restrooms.
Reverence Park Rules and Regulations:
- Park is open daily until 10:30 pm.
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers are allowed in the park.
- No dogs are allowed in the park unless they are restrained by a leash. Pet owners are required to pick up after their pets.
- No dogs are allowed in activity or sports areas. All other animals prohibited.
- No vehicles are allowed in the park except in posted parking areas or roadways. All vehicles entering and operating in the park shall strictly obey traffic laws and posted signs.
- Absolutely no parking in red zones and along curbed entry ways.
- No camping or lodging is allowed in the park.
- No fires are allowed other than in the park barbecue.
- No fireworks, firearms or weapons of any type are allowed in the park.
- No golfing is allowed in the park.
- Sales of any kind are prohibited unless prior authorization is obtained from the Summerlin council.
- Reservation of area in the park for approved special events is available through special use permits from the Summerlin council.
- Any damaging or defacing of any real or personal property in the park is strictly prohibited. Any person found to have committed an act of vandalism shall be prosecuted. Anyone witnessing any act of vandalism is requested to call the Summerlin Council at 702-341-5500.
Reverence Park Tennis Court Rules:
- No organized or professional tennis instruction permitted without approval of the Summerlin Council.
- Court time limit is one hour for singles and one and a half hour time limit for doubles.
- All players must wear tennis shoes.
- No bicycles, rollerblades, rollerskates or any other wheeled conveyances allowed on tennis courts.
- Tennis court hours are 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- No food allowed on courts, only sport bottles and resealable non-glass containers with water are allowed on the courts.
- Proper tennis court etiquette is to be observed at all times.
- Note: Courts could be slippery when wet or dirt.
Basketball Court Rules:
- All courts are reserved for open play except for Summerlin Council. Sponsored events: no team practices while others are waiting.
- Non-marking sole shoes only.
- No skateboards, in-line skates, rollerskates, scooters, gas powered vehicles or bicycles are allowed on the surface of the basketball court.
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers.
- No abusive language or profanity.
- No loud music.
- Basketball court closes at 10:00 p.m.
- Any damaging or defacing of any real or personal property in the park is strictly prohibited. any person found to have committed an act of vandalism shall be prosecuted. Anyone witnessing any act of vandalism is requested to call the Summerlin Councilat 702-341-5500.
REVERENCE PARK – all photos taken by Angela O’Hare
Summerlin West Community Association
2115 Festival Plaza Drive, Suite #220
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday – Closed