The Paseos Park is a 12.5-acre park located in The Paseos Village and is part of Summerlin West at 12122 Desert Moon Rd. This community park includes a junior soccer/T-ball fields, a lighted full-sized basketball court with 6 hoops, a sand volleyball court, an interactive water play area, playground, a motorized toy area, picnic pavilions and open grass areas.
Since this park is located at the center of The Paseos village and can be reached by a linear park that traverses the village from north to south.
The Paseos Park also hosts practices for Summerlin South Little League’s Tee Ball Majors and Minors Divisions. It has two tee ball fields with all grass infields. The fields have no lights, fixed homeplates, pitching mounds, fixed bases, or outfield fences.
The Paseos Park Rules and Regulations:
- Park is open daily until 10:30 pm.
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers are allowed in the park.
- No dogs are allowed in the park unless they are restrained by a leash. Pet owners are required to pick up after their pets.
- No dogs are allowed in activity or sports areas. All other animals prohibited.
- No vehicles are allowed in the park except in posted parking areas or roadways. All vehicles entering and operating in the park shall strictly obey traffic laws and posted signs.
- Absolutely no parking in red zones and along curbed entry ways.
- No camping or lodging is allowed in the park.
- No fires are allowed other than in the park barbecue.
- No fireworks, firearms or weapons of any type are allowed in the park.
- No golfing is allowed in the park.
- Sales of any kind are prohibited unless prior authorization is obtained from the Summerlin council.
- Reservation of area in the park for approved special events is available through special use permits from the Summerlin council.
- Any damaging or defacing of any real or personal property in the park is strictly prohibited. Any person found to have committed an act of vandalism shall be prosecuted. Anyone witnessing any act of vandalism is requested to call the Summerlin Council at 702-341-5500.
Basketball Court Rules:
- All courts are reserved for open play except for Summerlin Council. Sponsored events: no team practices while others are waiting.
- Non-marking sole shoes only.
- No skateboards, in-line skates, rollerskates, scooters, gas powered vehicles or bicycles are allowed on the surface of the basketball court.
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers.
- No abusive language or profanity.
- No loud music.
- Basketball court closes at 10:00 p.m.
- Any damaging or defacing of any real or personal property in the park is strictly prohibited. any person found to have committed an act of vandalism shall be prosecuted. Anyone witnessing any act of vandalism is requested to call the Summerlin Council at 702-341-5500.
THE PASEOS PARK – all photos taken by Angela O’Hare
Summerlin West Community Association
2115 Festival Plaza Drive, Suite #220
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday – Closed