The Trails Park is a nearly 15-acre park located in the Trails Village and is part of Summerlin North at 9550 Trails Center Drive. This park features two children’s play areas, splash pad, meadow area, full-sized basketball court, picnic tables & community restrooms.
The Trails Park is home to a resident-only swimming pool that features a lap pool, diving board, wading pool and a bathhouse. As well as Trails Community Center, which is the first community center in Summerlin and hosts a variety of classes and programs for residents.
The Trails Park is also the home of our interleague partner of Summerlin North Little League and hosts some interleague games and tournaments. It has two regulation Little League fields, one regulation field (60’6″ pitching rubber and 90′ base paths), all lighted for night games and practices. It also has shaded bleachers batting cages, bullpens, and a snack bar.
Trails Park Rules and Regulations:
- Park is open daily until 10:30 pm.
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers are allowed in the park.
- No dogs are allowed in the park unless they are restrained by a leash. Pet owners are required to pick up after their pets.
- No dogs are allowed in activity or sports areas. All other animals prohibited.
- No vehicles are allowed in the park except in posted parking areas or roadways. All vehicles entering and operating in the park shall strictly obey traffic laws and posted signs.
- Absolutely no parking in red zones and along curbed entry ways.
- No camping or lodging is allowed in the park.
- No fires are allowed other than in the park barbecue.
- No fireworks, firearms or weapons of any type are allowed in the park.
- No golfing is allowed in the park.
- Sales of any kind are prohibited unless prior authorization is obtained from the Summerlin council.
- Reservation of area in the park for approved special events is available through special use permits from the Summerlin council.
- Any damaging or defacing of any real or personal property in the park is strictly prohibited. Any person found to have committed an act of vandalism shall be prosecuted. Anyone witnessing any act of vandalism is requested to call the Summerlin Council at 702-341-5500.
Trails Park Pool Rules and Regulations:
- Suitable swim apparel is required in the pool area.
- Bathers must wear appropriate attire that is designed and intended for use as swimwear. Street clothing such as cotton fabrics, basketball shorts, denim, shoes, and socks are not permitted.
- Children under 2 ½ years must wear little swimmer pants or plastic pants before entering the pool.
- No animals are permitted in the pool or on the deck and surrounding areas except for service animals.
- No smoking within the pool or on the deck and surrounding areas.
- No glass items allowed.
- Food is allowed in designated areas only.
- Shower before entering pool.
- Do not swim if you have open wounds.
- Do not swim if you are ill with diarrhea or have had diarrhea within the past two weeks.
- Diaper changing on the deck is prohibited.
- Facilities Maintenance Services, Inc. 702-247-7707
- All swimmers must shower prior to entering the pool water
- Do not swim with open wounds or sores, if you are ill with diarrhea or have had diarrhea within the past two weeks
- The use of personal floatation devices, rafts and water toys is subject to the approval of the lifeguards. The responsible adult must be within arm’s length of each child wearing a flotation device
- No rough play allowed including dunking, pushing, splashing and cannonballing
- Intentional hyperventilation or extended breath holding activities are dangerous and prohibited
- Diaper changing on the deck is prohibited
- Do not pollute, urinate or defecate in the pool water
- Do not swallow or spit pool water
- Only sunscreen and tanning lotions allowed. No oils
- Unsafe or offensive conduct is prohibited. Persons using obscene or profane language will be asked to leave
- Only battery-operated radios with head phones are allowed within the pool enclosure
- The use of pool toys, floats, etc., is subject to the approval of the lifeguards
- The use of personal floatation devices is subject to the approval of the lifeguards and are not a substitute for parental supervision.
Basketball Court Rules:
- All courts are reserved for open play except for Summerlin Council. Sponsored events: no team practices while others are waiting.
- Non-marking sole shoes only.
- No skateboards, in-line skates, rollerskates, scooters, gas powered vehicles or bicycles are allowed on the surface of the basketball court.
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers.
- No abusive language or profanity.
- No loud music.
- Basketball court closes at 10:00 p.m.
- Any damaging or defacing of any real or personal property in the park is strictly prohibited. any person found to have committed an act of vandalism shall be prosecuted. Anyone witnessing any act of vandalism is requested to call the Summerlin Council at 702-341-5500.
THE TRAILS PARK & POOL – all photos taken by Angela O’Hare
Summerlin North Community Association
2120 Snow Trail
Las Vegas, NV 89134
Hours of Operation
Monday–Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday – Closed