PINNACLE COMMUNITY CENTER – 2215 Thomas Ryan Blvd.
The Pinnacle Community Center is the cultural center, housing the 312-seat Starbright Theatre, which plays host to many popular theatrical and musical performances as well as movies and guest speakers. This clubhouse also features a multi-purpose room, a fitness center, and a music room for the hobby musician. Residents also enjoy the clubhouse’s outdoor pool and spa, four lighted tennis courts, and the softball field for a game with neighbors.
- 312-Seat Starbright Theatre
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Woodworking Shop
- Music Room
- Computer Lab
- The Summit Restaurant
- Snack Bar
- Fitness Center
- Aerobics Room
- Massage Room
- Table Tennis
- Outdoor Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Walking Trail
- 4 Lighted Tennis Courts
- Lighted Softball Field
- Eagle Crest Executive Golf Course
Hours of operation: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. year round
- All members must check-in and show their membership card before using the facility.
- Facility use is unsupervised. Members should consult a physician prior to starting an exercise program.
- Equipment instruction is available through the Fitness Department.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the indoor or outdoor fitness facilities.
- Tobacco products may only be used outdoors in designated areas. Alcohol is not permitted in any fitness area.
- Loud sound producing equipment is not permitted except as needed for programs.
- One day guest passes can be obtained with a social monitor. Guest Passes for longer stays can be obtained by contacting the Fitness Department.
- The resident must remain with guests under 19 years old.
Exercise Equipment Room
- Closed-toe, athletic shoes are required. Bathing suits and sandals are not acceptable. Shirts must be worn.
- Individuals under 19 are not allowed in the fitness area.
- Time is limited to 30 minutes on aerobic equipment when someone is waiting. Please see the Monitor to sign-up to use the treadmill, Nu Step, and Elliptical machines.
- Do not stay on strength machines between sets. Allow others to perform sets.
- Food is not permitted. Drinks must be in a closed container.
- Fee-based personal training is not allowed without prior written approval from the Director of Fitness.
- Use of the pools is at the user’s own risk. Lifeguards are not provided.
- On-site showering is required prior to entering the pool or spa. If lotions are used, individuals must shower again. Appropriate attire must be worn (no cutoffs).
- Diving, running, and horseplay are not permitted. Climbing over, swinging, or leaning heavily on lane ropes or ramp rails in not permitted. Throwing children in the air is considered horseplay.
- Oversize inflatable or flotation devices are not permitted. Pool toys, such as balls, are not permitted.
- Food and drink are only allowed at the outdoor pool and must be kept at least 6 feet away from water. However, bottled water is allowed in any spa or pool area. Glass containers, alcohol, and gum are prohibited.
- Children (under 19) must be 42 inches tall to use the pool and be supervised by the adult resident at all times. Children’s pool hours are 1-4 p.m. daily in the Indoor Pool only. Children are not allowed in the spas.
- Indoor lap lanes are assigned by the Monitor. Outdoor lap lanes are not regulated. If a child under 16 wants a lap lane, he/she must be accompanied by an adult in the lane.
- Swimmers and walkers must share lanes as much as possible by circling or splitting the lane in half. Time in lap lanes is restricted to 30 minutes when others are waiting and sharing is not reasonable.
- Lap swimming time is from 6-8 a.m. and 4-6 p.m. Priority is given to lap swimmers in lanes 1, 2, and 3. Priority is given to walkers in lane 4.
- Persons with a cold, cough, sore or inflamed eyes, any skin or communicable disease, or with open sores or bandages must not enter the pool. Spitting or in any way contaminating the pool water or area is prohibited.
- Residents can schedule to use the fitness room by contacting the Fitness Center directly.
- Non-marking shoes must be worn.
- Residents and guests must check-in at the fitness center before proceeding to the court
- All players must be present before the key to the court is issued. One resident’s card will be held until the key is returned.
- All players must wear proper tennis attire and shoes.
- Food, drink, chewing gum, and tobacco products are not allowed in the court enclosure. However, beverages in non-glass containers are acceptable.
- No court reservations are taken. First come, first play policy is in effect. Time limits are as follows: Singles (1 hour), Doubles (1.5 hours), and Rotation (2 hours).
- The following items are available for check-out: swimming kickboards, horseshoes, paddle tennis equipment, and bocce balls.
- The Monitor will hold the resident’s card until the checked-out equipment is returned.
PINNACLE COMMUNITY CENTER – all photos taken by Angela O’Hare
Sun City Summerlin Community Association
9107 Del Webb Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89134