The Crossing Park is a 12-acre park located in The Crossing Village and is part of Summerlin North at 1111 Crestdale Lane. This park features two full-sized lighted soccer fields, a shaded children’s play area, picnic ramadas and community restrooms.
Crossing Park Rules and Regulations:
- Park is open daily until 10:30 pm.
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers are allowed in the park.
- No dogs are allowed in the park unless they are restrained by a leash. Pet owners are required to pick up after their pets.
- No dogs are allowed in activity or sports areas. All other animals prohibited.
- No vehicles are allowed in the park except in posted parking areas or roadways. All vehicles entering and operating in the park shall strictly obey traffic laws and posted signs.
- Absolutely no parking in red zones and along curbed entry ways.
- No camping or lodging is allowed in the park.
- No fires are allowed other than in the park barbecue.
- No fireworks, firearms or weapons of any type are allowed in the park.
- No golfing is allowed in the park.
- Sales of any kind are prohibited unless prior authorization is obtained from the Summerlin council.
- Reservation of area in the park for approved special events is available through special use permits from the Summerlin council.
- Any damaging or defacing of any real or personal property in the park is strictly prohibited. Any person found to have committed an act of vandalism shall be prosecuted. Anyone witnessing any act of vandalism is requested to call the Summerlin Council at 702-341-5500.
CROSSING PARK – all photos taken by Angela O’Hare
Summerlin North Community Association
2120 Snow Trail
Las Vegas, NV 89134
Hours of Operation
Monday–Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday – Closed